Dardenne brothers taking questions for their new stellar film #TwoDaysOneNight. 👏🙌 (at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center)
Gaspard Ulliel and Bertrand Bonello at Saint Laurent screening. #NYFF (at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center)
“The Manic Pixie Dream Girl exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures. ” - Nathan Rabin
It’s like a mirage, from the distance you look like a painter but up close there’s just not much there. Big Eyes (2014) - Tim Burton
Obvious Child (2014), Dir. Gillian Robespierre.
Happy 74th birthday to Hanne Karin Bayer, aka Anna Karina, born on 22 September, 1940!
- Ce soir ou jamais (Michel Deville, 1960)
- De l’amour (Jean Aurel, 1964)
- La Ronde (Roger Vadim, 1964)
- La Religieuse (Jacques Rivette, 1966)
- The Magus (Guy Green, 1968)
- L’Alliance (Christian de Chalonge, 1970)
- Rendez-vous à Bray (André Delvaux, 1971)
- Morel’s Invention (Emidio Greco, 1973)
- Chinese Roulette (Rainer Werner Fassbinder, 1976)
- Ave Maria (Jacques Richard, 1984)
Bertrand Bonello’s Saint Laurent
Buster Keaton #jeffkoons (at Whitney Museum of American Art)
#jeffkoons (at Whitney Museum of American Art)
Yaaaaassss. All Tati’s films in one package. Gotta save up for that Nov sale. #DonationsAreWelcomedAndAppreciated
Tarantino and Uma “hire me” Thurman at Cannes closing ceremony red carpet.